Stepping Stone Ranch offers
Enjoy the beauty of horseback riding!
- 1/2 Hour Private: $30
- 1 Hour Private: $50
- 1 Hour Group: $30-40
- Instructor has 35 years teaching
experience in English and Western styles
- Camps for beginner and advanced riders
- Trail Riding how to be safe and secure. Bring your own horse or use one of ours.
Working students welcome!!
The Safety Award was given to us by The North American Horsemen's Association for an Outstanding Saftety Record and Safety Management
for 2006 and 2007.
NEW AND IMPROVED
A LESSON PROGRAM BUILT ON
EDUCATION AND HORSEMANSHIP,
NOT GLITTER AND RIBBONS
YOU WILL LEARN TO BECOME A RIDER NOT A PASSENGER.
Enter the Ranch, a 118 acre family owned facility encircled within 1,700 acre Arcadia National Park. WE ARE BEYOND THE RING, with a fundamental program built for both adults, and children, with a mature, safe, atmosphere.
ENGLISH OR WESTERN, WE CANNOT BE SOLID RIDERS IN ANY DISIPLINE WITHOUT THE FUNDAMENTALS
OF BEING A HORSEMAN FIRST.
Offering a specific program for adults and first-time horse owners.
After school, and after work hours
Accepting children 7 years old and up
Group and private lessons
Instructors with 18-45 years of experience and degrees from Johnson and Wales Equestrian program.
Camps for both children and adults
Have your own horse? Bring him with you! We offer a specialized lesson/training program for riders
and their horses- work through your issues, fears, and speed bumps to achieve a balanced, understood,
safe, and trusting relationship with your horse.
- An organized curriculum and goal-setting for rider and horse progress
- Gain knowledge beyond the rails of a ring, what are YOUR GOALS?
- Let your children learn the essentials of the horse, from the horse, not from the show-ring.